Sunday 16 November 2014

Weekend megaupdate

Friday night did foam rolling and a bit of stretching, decline board arrived but have not used it, from the basics of just standing on it its going to take some doing.

Pain has been lower, think i'm getting inflammation still, injection? I basically have gone back to icing any thing that feels like inflammation, heat and puffiness.

Ordered step and foam roller.

Went to sports therapist, he worked on adductors, ouch, seemed to help loosen up knee

I have knobbly foam roller coming on monday to help with this.

I need to address this weakness in the right leg as I'm not sure what is actually happening now, is my left weaker because the trigger points are gone, ie as a result of the massage and thats what is causing me to be unable to control my leg downstairs or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment